How Many People Play Aberoth?
We estimate that 5,726 people play per day, with a total player base of 60,278.
- Subscribers: 60,278
- Daily Players: 5,726
- Genres: Action, Adventure, RPG, Massively Multiplayer, Indie
- Platforms: macOS, PC, Linux
- Released: 2015-07-17
The Players and Daily login numbers are estimations based on subscriber numbers and online sentiment.
Aberoth is a fantasy massively multiplayer online role playing game with charming retro graphics and tons of freedom.
You start your adventure in an orcish prison with no possessions or skills. Once you escape, your journey of exploration begins. To survive, you must acquire items, learn skills, and join forces with other players to combat the hordes of enemies who inhabit the world.
What makes Aberoth unique?
- No dungeon instancing.
- Enemies pick up and use equipment, potions, scrolls, and magical items they find.
- Dropped items never disappear.
- You can build permanent structures with items.
- Unrestricted trading. There are no soulbound or no-drop items.
- Full PvP. Player killing is allowed almost everywhere (but the game contains many anti-griefing mechanisms).
- Tame monsters and make them your pets.
- Polymorph yourself and play as a monster.
- Over 200 unique items to discover. Item graphics are never reused for different items.
- Over 30 different monsters to defeat.
- Over 60 quests to complete.
- 16 large areas to explore.
- 9 Non player characters to interact with.
- 8 unique skills to master.
- Free to play with no registration required.
- Works well on low end systems.
- New content almost every week.