How Many People Play Wurm Unlimited?
We estimate that 539 people play per day, with a total player base of 5,676.
- Subscribers: 5,676
- Daily Players: 539
- Genres: Adventure, RPG, Indie
- Platforms: PC, Linux
- Released: 2015-10-21
The Players and Daily login numbers are estimations based on subscriber numbers and online sentiment.
Wurm Unlimited Description
What is Wurm Unlimited?
Wurm Unlimited is the standalone version of the fantasy sandbox world Wurm Online and expands upon the already expansive sandbox by placing players in charge of server management, allowing them to dictate skillgain rates, action speeds, creature counts and much more.
A pioneer in the ideas of player influence, crafting and adventure, it is now one of the most deep and feature packed true sandbox experiences available.
Whether you enjoy building your home, conquering kingdoms or hunting dragons, Wurm will let you.
Explore the world and make your mark!
In Wurm Unlimited, players can explore an elaborate fantasy sandbox world in the predefined Creative or Adventure modes as well as set up their own game server and invite friends to live and experience the Wurm universe.What can I do in Wurm Unlimited?
- Host your own Virtual World! The Server Management GUI helps you change settings such as skillrate gains, action timers, PvP or PvE , creature count and more...
- Explore huge, diverse landmasses with creatures and mysteries!
- Modify the terrain; dig, raise, flatten and sculpt the land around you!
- Craft and use thousands of unique items, everything you need you can make.
- Wage war on other kingdoms, plan, work and fight together to lead your kingdom to victory.
- Discover and fight over religious artifacts on a PvP server.
- Farm, harvest, and grow ingredients to cook over 500 recipes, with over 10,000 variations in total!
- Capture, tame and breed wild animals, fight with them and raise their strength!
- Play your way! Train almost 130 skills, 10 player characteristics, and 3 religion characteristics
- Follow one of four unique deities and religions. Or attempt to become a Deity yourself and join the existing ones on the moon of Valrei!
- Roam the lands hunting various wildlife and monsters. Slay the legendary troll king, forest giant, dragons, and many others!
- Become a priest or champion of your religion, learn and wield powerful spells and enchantments in battle.
- Choose one of five meditation paths, study the mysteries and learn special abilities.
- Earn as many of our 200+ skill and achievement titles as you have time for!
- Ride horses and other creatures, including bears, unicorns and even dragons!
- Construct, crew or even captain ships with other players, from small rowing boats to impressive caravels.
- Build a variety of structures, from guard towers to stone houses to fences, bridges and statues.
- Found your own settlement wherever you desire; own land, build a farm, a castle, or perhaps an entire village!
- Pave roads to connect settlements and plant signs to improve local infrastructure.
- Live off the land by creating fields to farm up to 22 different crop types, ranging from cotton to cucumbers!
- Cook nutritious food using a huge range of ingredients, explore different recipes and even create your own.
- … and much more!