Vindictus is an action massively multiplayer online role-playing game created by devCAT, an internal studio of Korean free-to-play game publisher Nexon. Vindictus is a prequel to the MMORPG Mabinogi, and is known as Mabinogi Heroes in Asia. Vindictus takes place in the same setting used in Mabinogi, but is placed chronologically several hundred years prior to the first game, during a period of war and strife. Vindictus follows Nexon's traditional free-to-play model. The game itself is free to download and play and charges no purchase price. The game contains a virtual item shop to purchase in-game items with Nexon's virtual currency called NX to enhance the player's character's appearance and abilities.
How Many People Play Vindictus?
We estimate that 20,678 people play per day, with a total player base of 725,558.
- Subscribers: 725,558
- Daily Players: 20,678
- Genres: Action, Adventure, RPG, Massively Multiplayer
- Platforms: PC
- Released: 2012-06-22
The Players and Daily login numbers are estimations based on subscriber numbers and online sentiment.
Take control of a mighty mercenary and leap into the heart of one of the most action-packed MMORPG experiences available. Master the art of combat as you utilize brutal combos, devastating magic and the environment itself to wreak destruction on your foes.
This is unlike any MMORPG you've experienced before. This is Vindictus.
- Brutal Combat – Experience a complex and fast-paced combat system that raises the bar for the MMO genre. There are dozens of combos to learn and spells to cast, and mastering them is the key to survival.
- Avatar of War – Choose from nine distinct characters, including hulking behemoth Karok and exiled princess Lynn. Each has their own set of skills, exclusive armor and a unique personality. Learn their strengths and weaknesses to conquer your foes.
- Forged in Blood – The monsters of Vindictus are some of the most fearsome you will ever face, so massive they blot out the sun. The greater the beast, the tougher the challenge, and the greater the rewards.
- Brothers in Arms – Some horrors are too terrible to be faced alone. Team up with friends, form a clan, and take on Vindictus’ mighty raid bosses. Coordination is key, and only the strongest will survive…
- Visual Assault – With higher fidelity than nearly every other MMO on the market, Vindictus boasts highly-detailed characters and monsters, explosive particle effects and massive battle arenas.