ArcheAge: News & Discussion forum Latest News

Game Image

ArcheAge: News & Discussion forum News

You are now viewing the latest news topics for ArcheAge: News & Discussion forum. Go back.

MMO Live News/Posts

12 Person FFA Arena Tactics

Hey everyone, I've started doing the 12 person FFA arena (not just AFK'ing during it that I've noticed some people do) and have pretty consistently achieved 3rd or 4th place. That being said, I notice the people in 1st keep chasing down the "colonel


Wynn Pirates Nuimari Siege


diamond shores cargo pack %

How does the mechanic work to get the diamond shores 30 onyx cargo pack back up to 130% ? Is it time or any other thing ? Nobody seems to know how.


Having a going away party tonight @ tyrenos east.

I decided I'll be quitting AAU again. BDO too addictive :weary:. Before I go I'm going to give you guys one heck of a party over at 8:00pm est! Come check it out on my stream as it'll be live. Music, drinks, food, and give aways! See you guys the


Archepass bug?

So I was working on archepass yesterday and got some bad luck getting world boss multiple times so I was only about archepass level 3. I ended up getting the text bug which the only way to get the text off the screen is to log out. Well to my surpri


6.2 Archer Buffs

Does anyone have a complete list of 6.2 archer buffs? I couldn't find any english translated patch notes.


PSA: It's not just the instanced ArchePass quests that grant no XP!

I'm currently doing Archepass on 3 accounts, 2 chars per account. So 6 characters. I've done 12/12 on all of them, none of them did the instanced missions (Halcy and so on) And they're all ranging between ArchePass 10-13. **(NONE are 15)** **I've


What counters mages in PvP?

Anything?


Is it possible to get 'Bamboo Shoot' from Bamboo Woodlot?

I have reached 50k logging, and I am hoping to take advantage of the woodlots that I am now able to craft. Does anyone know if harvesting bamboo woodlots has the potential to yield bamboo shoots, or is that rare proc reserved for individual plantings


ArcheAge 6.0 Aria Castle claim


Swapping ArchePasses now completely resets your mission unlocks

This also allows you to change missions without using one of your change mission slots. So if you paid 2 Blue Salt Hammers to unlock the middle mission of the Combat pass (for example), changed over to the Equipment Pass, and then changed back, you


Never entered instance. Did not complete 2 missions at same time. Only logged in after reset.


12/12 weekly missions complete. LV9 Combat ArchePass

I'm guessing some missions don't grant exp? Not sure which.


I got the 50 labor archepass quest first go!

Or.......not. Trolling at it's finest. Anybody else getting tired of them not testing or checking anything? https://preview.redd.it/vxu0fiaz2mc41.png?width=1680&format=png&auto=webp&s=1af49b525985f7305da392340ea46a070d929c2d


Jergant died so hard in last 7 days

Last week, 3-4 daily reset raids. This week, barely fill half of one. Heros have quit, big guilds have quit. Main cities are empty. I have played since legacy. Never seen a server die so quick. This isnt usual player quitting, everyone seems to


Ynys Dream ring and Hiram Ring

Hey , so any way to re-obtain the stone orb for the ynys dream ring dropped from Gha ? I abandonned some quests and it deleted the stone orb and the mammoth crystal. Ive been doing Gha and mammoth with no luck for the drops.


benefits for profiency: aa unchained

Hi All, i am looking for some info about the actual ebenfits for every proficiency. right now i was able only to find some 5 year old info, as for in this link ([https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/2iakjd/benefits\_for\_leveling\_up\_profes


PSA: Mistsong Banquet - Lasers are NOT the almighty answer to wave 18

I have been pugging mistsong banquet everyday and sometimes I see bad builders, at times finishing everything with less than 10hp left. Today, for the first time, I see bad 11k and 10k gs builders. One would have expect these no lifers know how to b


which radar for fishing boat ?

Which ship radar can be put on a fishing boat ? If i check folio, all telescope/compass can be used on a fishing boat. I dont trust this.


[Archepass] "Lucky Box"

The box contain between 20 & 1000 gold. 96% chance to get 20 to 30 golds. 3% chance to get 50 to 200 golds. 1% chance to get 300 to 1000 golds. &#x200B; Good luck, btw opening the box will cost you 200 labors <3


Cannot launche Archeage, tried a ton of stuff

**FIXED, THANKS A LOT FOR HELPING, SEE COMMENTS BELOW** Hey ! &#x200B; I come here to ask help, I am not willing to wait a month before I can launch the game, sending a ticket to support. CM Cosmo helped me to fix this bug but nothing actu


Can any EU player post the AP rewards that were released today please -- for each tree


XP bugs with new archepass!

Some people are reporting they are not getting xp for completing certain archepass quests (like hostile X kills or finishing two at same time).


How has your server changed since launch in terms of faction strength and politics?

Kind of curious, being from Deni and having Laughing Coffin dominate the server for a few weeks, then having the west control every event then going back to east winning sieges/claims currently. Got me wondering what’s happening on other servers an


GR harpoon exploiting fixed

ArcheAge: Unchained EU and NA Maintenance - Jan 23rd : http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?358557-ArcheAge-Unchained-EU-and-NA-Maintenance-Jan-23rd A fix has been applied for players being knocked off of the Cargo Ship via Harpoon Skill


MMO Top Weekly News/Posts

PSA: It's not just the instanced ArchePass quests that grant no XP!

I'm currently doing Archepass on 3 accounts, 2 chars per account. So 6 characters. I've done 12/12 on all of them, none of them did the instanced missions (Halcy and so on) And they're all ranging between ArchePass 10-13. **(NONE are 15)** **I've [..]


Wynn Pirates Nuimari Siege

[..]


diamond shores cargo pack %

How does the mechanic work to get the diamond shores 30 onyx cargo pack back up to 130% ? Is it time or any other thing ? Nobody seems to know how. [..]


6.2 Archer Buffs

Does anyone have a complete list of 6.2 archer buffs? I couldn't find any english translated patch notes. [..]


Never entered instance. Did not complete 2 missions at same time. Only logged in after reset.

[..]


12/12 weekly missions complete. LV9 Combat ArchePass

I'm guessing some missions don't grant exp? Not sure which. [..]


Is it possible to get 'Bamboo Shoot' from Bamboo Woodlot?

I have reached 50k logging, and I am hoping to take advantage of the woodlots that I am now able to craft. Does anyone know if harvesting bamboo woodlots has the potential to yield bamboo shoots, or is that rare proc reserved for individual plantings [..]


12 Person FFA Arena Tactics

Hey everyone, I've started doing the 12 person FFA arena (not just AFK'ing during it that I've noticed some people do) and have pretty consistently achieved 3rd or 4th place. That being said, I notice the people in 1st keep chasing down the "colonel [..]


Archepass bug?

So I was working on archepass yesterday and got some bad luck getting world boss multiple times so I was only about archepass level 3. I ended up getting the text bug which the only way to get the text off the screen is to log out. Well to my surpri [..]


Swapping ArchePasses now completely resets your mission unlocks

This also allows you to change missions without using one of your change mission slots. So if you paid 2 Blue Salt Hammers to unlock the middle mission of the Combat pass (for example), changed over to the Equipment Pass, and then changed back, you [..]


What counters mages in PvP?

Anything? [..]


ArcheAge 6.0 Aria Castle claim

[..]


I got the 50 labor archepass quest first go!

Or.......not. Trolling at it's finest. Anybody else getting tired of them not testing or checking anything? https://preview.redd.it/vxu0fiaz2mc41.png?width=1680&format=png&auto=webp&s=1af49b525985f7305da392340ea46a070d929c2d [..]


Having a going away party tonight @ tyrenos east.

I decided I'll be quitting AAU again. BDO too addictive :weary:. Before I go I'm going to give you guys one heck of a party over at 8:00pm est! Come check it out on my stream as it'll be live. Music, drinks, food, and give aways! See you guys the [..]